Team CubeCart

Al Brookbanks

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never would have thought a member of cubecart would surpass the mighty fingers or lightspeed-Rob (rod? :) )

And then the newbie signs in and doubles him!!! :P

And jumps us up 200 place points in the process!!

If you two start a competition on keys, we should be number 1 in no time :w00t:

Hmmm how about we make it at the bike racks at the back of the playground.

You will find me to be very competitive, person so if lightspeed-rob wants to compete i will be doing my best to keep up. Rob does however have a much higher daily average it appears, considering i been a member for like 3 or 4 months or more.

Hmmm how about we make it at the bike racks at the back of the playground.

my school's bike racks are actually at the side of the school... :P

You will find me  to be very competitive, person

You aint seen nothin yet! :w00t:

Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition though...

*slashes Joel's tyres...* :P:)

Rob does however have a much higher daily average it appears, considering i been a member for like 3 or 4 months or more.

Thats because im at my computer most of the day... i run most of my business from the PC, and when im at school im the Network Administrator so im at my PC lots :D (only 4 weeks to get 1 million keypresses, not bad! :lol:)

Wohoo 922 now....

Come on folks lets get in the top 100. I'm working late all week which should help. :w00t:

ok, lets change our point of view...

we are on page 28 let's go to page 1 :P

Yep I used to spend a lot more time at my computer, but i been doing a lot of onsite work of late and havent been typing away at the computer any where near as much.

The password thing wasnt much of an issue i found it by means of searching. lol :P

Also thank-you for the Welcome Brooky I look forward to using Cubecart, it is so much more simple then some of the other carts out there. That definetly isnt a bad thing either.

Guy we arnt typeing enough we dropped back to page 27 but the good news is that we are still in the top 700, sitting at 671. I have been adding quite a bit latly with the work on my first store. My there was a lot of typing product details in. And i am off to start working on at least another 2 stores later today. So come on guys type type type

Guest rhyan

df ,w dw f ff weljfolweubhfiowu wef we fwe fewfwefw e

fwe

f

wef

we

f

we

fwefwefewfwefwe

f we fwe

f

wef

wef

ew

fwefwefwefwefwefdfcscklaskldcaslknxclask casl ckas lc aslk cas clas c;as;c as

:D

hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (the fear of long words)

:rolleyes:

got my laptop now!... starting to help out the cause from my bed.. from my work.. from the park... from the beach.. from the girls house.. from my rents house... from jail?... from WHEREEVER i go!!.. about to get one of those nice little backpacks for it too..

haha, my numbers are going to like triple the output.. which.. for us it a good thing.. for my social life might not be though.. lol

Tony~!

here are a couple more...... type people type.. type like you never typed before.. lol.. okay.. maybe a little overbaord.. but its all in fun ;)

haha, if only there was something other then respect for the 1st place team (when we get there) we could all be like.. 'hey baby, i am part of the number 1 whatpulse team in the world.. ' lol and she would be like 'oh yeah babe, you know that turns me on'... lol

we need more geekie women in milwaukee, WI :wacko:

wirless lan is great isn't it. I'm in bed whilst typing this. ;)

quit rubbing it in brooky! i've been having a fight with the local telco here because we're not able to get ADSL... so now we have to pay another $50/mth to get wireless... not long now tho :wacko:

:: Wooh, another 192 key-presses there :P ::

I'm not I promise!!! Believe me I had the same battle... I've only had adsl for about 5 months now...

over 12 months now i've been arguing... i finally had to give into the temptation of wireless... nice connection tho, 1024kb/sec symmetrical.