Team CubeCart

Al Brookbanks

Guest zenboy

I am looking for a GOOD cart and to be honest I am checking and installing EVERYTHING!

Seems to me that CC3 is going to be the one :D

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, not pretending to know exactly whats going on with that website... but for someone who doesnt like CubeCart, you seem to spend an awful lot of time on the forum

i love cubecart :rolly:.. and the community.. i have been throughing around code and ideas on how i would make a cart if i were to make a full cart.. the site is more less to have my ideas put on the web so i can play with code and not make saztar.com even more dirty..

the homepage should be up in a few months.. i just put a front image up to block the file directories :w00t:

Tony~!

Ok, not pretending to know exactly whats going on with that website... but for someone who doesnt like CubeCart, you seem to spend an awful lot of time on the forum

i love cubecart ;).. and the community..

oh, and that comment was referring to our zen friend here, not you tony :wacko:

Congratulations on the 2million. Still looking at a good 865,000 to catch up though ;) I better get working to stay in front :wacko:

BTW we are now sitting in position 461

Ok, I have joined the team, but what now? It didnt ask me for a password or anything, just the team name... do I have to contact someone else to let me in?

When I go onto team statistics I am not there ;)

Someone help :)

Also, finally where do you get the little banner thingy?

Cheers,

Paul

Guest twisted

443rd....

Paul...what you now have to do, is go to whatpulse.afraid.org and register with the name you chose at whatpulse.

Once you do that, it will become more apparent what you need to do to get your whatpulse signature banner.

don't worry...its still counting your clicks. :)

Cheers Twisted,

I have been a member of the team for 3 days, and already I am overtaking people :)

I feel i'll be about 20th by the end of the week :D

I will get a banner thing and get started,

Thanks again,

Paul

Congratulations on the 2million. Still looking at a good 865,000 to catch up though :) I better get working to stay in front :D

BTW we are now sitting in position 461

750,000 to go now buster :P

Oh not for long, i will be pulsing a few keys in about 2 or 3 days :D almost on the 3million mark on the Geek Window :) Anyway i got a lot of work to do on some articles so i will let you know when i make that pulse. though i do admit you are slowly catching up 5-10K a week or so i think.

I've been doing alot of work on my new hosting site, so getting up at 6am, and going to bed at 3am, spending almost all day on the computer - racks up a few key-clicks :D

though im spewing about that week of keyclicks i missed after i formatted and forgot to reinstall the dang software :)

Guest zenboy

Cheers Twisted,

I have been a member of the team for 3 days, and already I am overtaking people  :cry:

I feel i'll be about 20th by the end of the week  :sourcerer:

I will get a banner thing and get started,

Thanks again,

Paul

Seems to me there is some cheating going on here!

You won't do team Cube Cart any good at all if you pulse fake results tripplecam :cry:

You won't do team Cube Cart any good at all if you pulse fake results tripplecam 

Seems to be someone may be jelous?

:cry: How the hell can you cheat? It counts key presses, you can't fake them.. not as fas as I know anyway. Download the program and see if you can pulse fake results...

What do you say to people with over 2,000,000 pulses? Are they cheating too?

I don't know what else to say, apart from i've been busy coding and building websites which is what I do for a living, you don't do that without pressing keys...

Paul

Thanks Brooky :cry:

He seems to think that you can make websites without pressing anything. Maybe you can with "zencart", he seems to think the world of that, I don't know why he keeps on posting on these forums...

Regards,

Paul

Guest zenboy

You won't do team Cube Cart any good at all if you pulse fake results tripplecam 

Seems to be someone may be jelous?

:cry: How the hell can you cheat? It counts key presses, you can't fake them.. not as fas as I know anyway. Download the program and see if you can pulse fake results...

What do you say to people with over 2,000,000 pulses? Are they cheating too?

I don't know what else to say, apart from i've been busy coding and building websites which is what I do for a living, you don't do that without pressing keys...

Paul

Most pulsers have an average number of keys that remains fairly constant, yours however all of a sudden rockets to >26000 in just a few hours, and by the way there are some pieces of software that you leave running that will record keystrokes...just like the one you seem to have downloaded :cry:

Oh yes the zen cart thing, I have already posted that I am no longer using it, I am playing with the new CC3 and thoroughly enjoying it!

I am playing with the new CC3 and thoroughly enjoying it![/quote

Excellent... I will release an intermediate (unofficial) release of CC3-Alpha2 on Friday.

Beta should be available in a month as I'm off to egypt for two weeks. :cry:

I am paying a professionaly to design a bundled new skin with it too.

Oh yes the zen cart thing, I have already posted that I am no longer using it, I am playing with the new CC3 and thoroughly enjoying it!

Glad to hear it, I apologise for what I said about that... I have been playing with CC3 aswell, hence why I bought a licence, its going to be a really nice script when some of the bugs have been removed. Well done Brooky :cry:

and by the way there are some pieces of software that you leave running that will record keystrokes

Isn't that what WhatPulse does? Counts the key strokes and clicks???

I know my usage is a little different from other users but I do go out and when I get back in I work hard. That particular night I hard coded 2 websites with MySQL backend and an admin interface with everything working, in the 7 hours it took I clocked up over 26,000 keys, it isnt hard to do. Would you prefer me to pulse every hour or something so you can monitor my usage??? Your worse than my mother...

Regards,

Paul

Guest zenboy

If you check the what pulse forums, they talk of software that can actually mimic the action of key presses, thus increasing your what pulse position.

I know of at least 2 of these programs which can be downloaded for free that have been written to help certain individuals falsify their what pulse stats.

And don't forget sonny 'Your Mother knows best' :cry::blink::sourcerer: :cry:

tripplecam and I have similar jumps in numbers

tripplecam: http://whatpulse.org/stats/users/150536/

me: http://whatpulse.org/stats/users/141748/

I'm not using any software to cheat

I'm almost number one on the team with clicks.. thanks to photoshop and illustrator

Thank you Rhyan, I use those packages too, as well as Dreamweaver, FrontPage and AutoCAD which is very keyboard heavy...

I know of at least 2 of these programs which can be downloaded for free that have been written to help certain individuals falsify their what pulse stats.

To be honest I haven't looked for any software...

Regards,

Paul

umm, what exactly is the point in huntiong out software to increase your keys. I mean it isnt like it is that big of a deal. Just with the forum posting and work i do i have managed to get to almost 3million so far, which by no means was easy but i didnt find it necasary to use other programs or such to do it, i just do what i normally do.

Hench why my numbers jump so dramtically some days 1000 some days 50,000. It depends what i am doing and if i am even in the office or not. The occasional game of Need for Speed helped :cry: but not that much.

So anyway Zenboy, why you would even care, i dont know because unless you are using a different name you are not even part of the team. It would appear that you just have some kind of thing against Tripplecam.

By the Way guys it may seem i have slacked off and putting hardly any keys on but i trying to fix a little problem with my main computer with Whatpulse, on it umm seems to not be connecting to the internet at the moment and i trying to fix it. But you can be assured it will be fixed soon :P

Oh, come on already, who really cares - if anyone's actually got enough time on their hands, and is stupid enough to do that, then good luck to them i say. This isnt a competition, just a little fun... get over it...

:cry:

Me too... just a complete nerd!

Oh dear... please tell me you dont have a pocket protector! :P