Team CubeCart

Al Brookbanks

wow... 70,000 keystrokes in 2 days... i feel sorry for my poor keyboard... :P

mmm... team cubecart: Rank: 2433... c'mon ppl we can do better than that, get typing! :P

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dudestore

just not sure how to add the cc image? :P

Either copy the CC image to comp then use the site to upload it.. or type some1 else username on the site to directly use their image.

Guest dudestore

so how do u get this set up then i have an account got the little w in tray but still no image?

Gotta open or right-click then click on "Pulse!" - i'm not seeing any on ur sig.

to get the signature image thingo you have to login and go to... *looks for the link* "Forum Image".. then you have to register for an image, then you can customise to your hearts content :P

Guest twisted

Yumping Yimminy!!!!!!!!

With everyone getting the dang Pulse banners in their sig....y'all noticing how LONNGGGGGGGGGG it takes for a page to load now??? LOL

Those on DSL/Cable/T1+ need not post a comment on this matter...I KNOW dial-up sux...but we peasants have no choice!

:P

And WHO stole my #3 slot???????

:P

Guest twisted

BTW...to anyone new to the team who can't seem to figure out where ta get the pulsa banner from...(like I didn't)...just do what I did...click any one of the team members banners, and it'll take ya right where you need to be. :P)

Yumping Yimminy!!!!!!!!

With everyone getting the dang Pulse banners in their sig....y'all noticing how LONNGGGGGGGGGG it takes for a page to load now??? LOL

Those on DSL/Cable/T1+ need not post a comment on this matter...I KNOW dial-up sux...but we peasants have no choice!

:lol:

And WHO stole my #3 slot???????

:angry:

Think it was me.... but to be fair some one took my number 2 slot!!! Grrrr.

Some people just work toooo hard.

Oh and I tried to cheat too but I got a popup message saying that I was banned for an hour or so.

:lol:

skol;drcnascnklsjcn\sdlj cdsjckjds cklds jcl; jdsc dscds#c

ds c

ds ck

pds vcp

kdsf v

pdsrf v

[e r

are b

JUST DOESN'T PAY!!!!! :) :D

wow, its really interesting to see which people prefer... keyboard or mouse :) i know im a keybaord guy (275,000 keys, 50,000 clicks), whereas someone like dudestore (33,000 keys, 25,000 clicks) is probably more of a mouse guy... not saying theres anything wrong with that, i just find it interesting :P

anyway, twisted, back to my novel eh? :P