FirstData payment gateway

njohn

I am a FirstData merchant and want to use it for my payment gateway. I am told I must use the authorize.net(? even though there is a FirstData plugin) plugin to do so.

I have created a payeezy payment page etc. I can't find the api login id required by authorize.net plugin.

In short I'm completely lost - HELP!

Who told you to use the Authorize.net module? Was this instruction based on knowledge of how CubeCart codes its modules, or just a general instruction based on the fact that LinkPointCentral uses almost (well, not quite) the same data fields as Authorize.net? If you don't know the answer to that, I will assume the second reasoning.

Looking at the code in the FirstData module, I don't see where there is any merchant account number to identify who the merchant is, other than the name of your store. So, if you recall that being being the only identifying info you have established with FirstData, then so be it.

Somewhere in hours of digging I found several refs that said to use authorize.net plugin. If firstdata plugin is workable I'll work on that some more.

I'll keep you informed on progress (or not)

Thank you

Well first try of firstdata plugin returns "

LinkPoint Basic

Connect 1.0 product is no longer supported. Please contact your account representative.

Re:

LinkPoint Basic

Connect 1.0 product is no longer supported. Please contact your account representative.

See:

http://bentcorner.com/first-data-no-longer-supports-linkpoint-connect-1-0/

9 minutes ago, bsmither said:

I'm looking at:
https://www.firstdata.com/downloads/pdf/FDGG_Connect_2.0_Integration_Manual_v2.0.pdf

This looks to be what the CubeCart module is wanting to do, except for the address to connect to.

Does that mean that if I can find the "old" connect url in the plugin and change it to the new url it should work?

There is that, but I would think there would be a few more changes.

On the 10th page of the Connect 2.0 Integration Manual, it mentions "a new posting URL will be identified within the system generated welcome email."

I would suppose you were sent an email notifying you of this.

Global Gateway is now Payezee

I setup a "demo" account for testing this the the text of the welcome email:

Welcome to the PayeezySM Gateway Solution

The PayeezySM Gateway solution allows quick and easy processing of credit card transactions by connecting your internet browser or web store to a robust and secure eCommerce payment solution.

The following information is needed to complete the initial setup for your PayeezySM Gateway solution and begin processing test transactions and payments. This e-mail contains information about your PayeezySM Gateway test account.

Test Merchant Name: Old South Trading Post
Test User Name: old280
Test User Password: ZM5Vhn2f

Getting Started

Visit: https://demo.globalgatewaye4.firstdata.com and logon to the Real-time Payment Manager using your test User Name and Password. Your test account will be set up with various terminal types to simulate your processing environment.

Forgot Your Password?

If you have forgotten your password select the "Forgot Your Password?" identified on the login page.

If You Have Questions

For technical integration questions about the test PayeezySM Gateway solution please visit https://support.payeezy.com/hc/en-us or email us at [email protected].

open?upn=et0JLx9KBD-2FtcvU7HcaLNzegmwt67

Ok, I'm now looking at this:
https://support.payeezy.com/hc/en-us/articles/203992129-Hosted-Checkout-Payment-Pages-Integration-manual

Much of the data to be sent and data to be received concerning a transaction looks so very much like the Authorize.net gateway.

So, I wonder if the Authorize.net gateway can be copied over to a "Payeezy" folder, make a few edits to the code in this folder, and see what happens.

• Like 1

I CAN'T remember where BUT I saw in several places that we need to use the authorize.net plugin to access firstdata

.............AND for the authoriz.net plugin I have the transaction key from the payeezy "test" BUT I can't find the API Login ID anywhere to test the auth net plugin 

Ok. Get (but not necessarily install) the latest Authorize.net module from the MarketPlace (if not already).

Make a copy of the existing folder Authorize to a new folder named Payeezy.

Open the file config.xml for editing. Change authorize, Authorize, and Authorize.net to Payeezy. Save.

Open the file gateway.class.php for editing.

Change:
 $this->_url = $this->_module['testMode'] ? 'test.authorize.net' : 'secure.authorize.net';
 $this->_path = '/gateway/transact.dll';
To:
 $this->_url = $this->_module['testMode']?'demo.globalgatewaye4.firstdata.com':'checkout.globalgatewaye4.firstdata.com';
 $this->_path = '/payment';

In CubeCart's admin, find the Payeezy module in Manage Plugins. Open the module to set it up.

You will need to have Payeezy create your Payment Page ID and Transaction Key. These are obtained from a settings screen in the Payeezy Merchant Account pages. Those values will be entered in the module's API Login ID and Transaction Key fields.

Select SIM as the module's operational mode.

One more edit to gateway.class.php:

Change:
'x_receipt_link_url'    => $GLOBALS['storeURL'].'/index.php?_g=remote&type=gateway&cmd=process&module=Authorize'

To:
'x_receipt_link_url'    => $GLOBALS['storeURL'].'/index.php?_g=remote&type=gateway&cmd=process&module=Payeezy'

When you download the Authorize.net package from the MarketPlace, it will be a ZIP file. Inside it will be a folder named 'Authorize'. Extract 'Authorize' to a convenient place on your computer. Rename 'Authorize' to 'Payeezy'. Make the edits.

Then, FTP the 'Payeezy' folder to your site into the /modules/gateway/ folder.

There is another edit in gateway.class.php:

$transData['gateway']		= 'Authorize.net ('.strtoupper($this->_module['mode']).')';

To:
$transData['gateway']		= 'Payeezy';

Be sure to re-read my previous posts as there have been some edits made to them.

• Like 1

This forum software has a major flaw. If I make another post within 15 minutes of the last post by me, and no other posts have been made by others, that follow-up post gets merged into the last post, but no forced update takes place or notification sent to anyone else who may be viewing these posts.

So, be sure to re-read this conversation to catch any last-minute changes to the advice given.

Did all of the above and now get. Not there yet but POSITIVE progress Screenshot at 2016-03-27 16:26:27.png

Mayhaps when I create an actual account (rather than the "testing") it WILL work. A least I AM communicating with Payeezy

Then again per the image I was quickly and repeatedly executing payments - I'll wait a while and try again

5 minutes ago, bsmither said:

That's what I get from the message. Try resetting your session (however that is supposed to work).

I have reset 3 times - the result of repeated posting attempts. I guess I should wait an hour or so before trying again. BUT no doubt we ARE getting thru to Payeezy (firstdata)  

BTW: bsmither is a kind, patient, GENIUS - Thank you VERY much 

Once this is working a bit better, we can implement the Payeezy Gateway Response Key.

But, we need make positive that the x_show_form value is named correctly -- currently payment_form -- and that this is the name of the page created at Payeezy.

Other values in gateway.class.php may need tweaking. For example:

x_test_request is TRUE or FALSE (case-sensitive), currently false.

Thanks for your assistance.

The url of the error page is https://checkout.globalgatewaye4.firstdata.com/collect_payment_data?ant=b3c042318d............................

Could collect_payment_data be the right value?

I will contact firstdata tomorrow and establish an actual account. Then we can test in an actual working environment. 

AHA - Now I remember where I saw use auth net 

https://firstdataclientsgge4.zendesk.com/entries/23543916-CubeCart-Integration-Instructions

At the very beginning it says "CubeCart can be connected to Global Gateway e4 (GGe4) by modifying the Authorize.net SIM Module."

Then gives precise instructions on what/how to do DUH