[Resolved] UPS MultiShipping

jka

I have got everything working after installing CubeCart 5.x. I was able to successfully setup the payment gateway etc. I am struggling UPS MultiShipping setup. I am waiting for my license key after purchase but using "Demo" as the key. I see ability to add Zones under "Plugin" but there is no save button displayed.

When I go to the cart, it says that the product cannot be shipped due to suitable methods for shipments not available. 

Can someone point me towards some documentation on UPS Shipment setup. My items are heavier items weighing more than 100lbs to 300lbs.

Thanks.

Welcome jka! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

I do not have a copy of the UPS Multi-Ship module. As such I cannot confirm or deny if not having a Save button is caused by running that module in Demo mode.

The regular UPS module will log it's Rate Request and Rate Response in CubeCart's admin Request Log.

Maybe the UPS Multi-Ship module does the same (but in Demo mode?).

Hi, Thanks for the response. I have gotten a few steps further in the process. I am able to get negotiated rates from UPS now. However MultiShip is not breaking down the box weights when my item is more than 150lbs. It works fine till 150lbs, anything more it sends it to UPS as a single package of 200lbs instead of splitting as it is supposed to according to my understanding of the module.