printing an invoice

foz1234

hi

I've been using payment pro so everything was printed on the PayPal invoice, but since switching to PayPal standard its only now showing the website addressand the amount not what the customer has ordered.

so I need now to print an invoice from cubecart, however on printing my first invoice it shows A with a line above it and £ sign (based in the uk)

I would like to know if I am able to get rid of the A with a line over the top so it tidies up the invoice.

thanks for any input

Regards

CC version 6.0.10

The £, when viewed by a device that is not UTF-8 (unicode) compliant, will show the hex values C2 A3 (£).

So, either your web browser, computer, printer -- maybe not so much your database -- is not setup to show proper UTF-8 character encoding.

You say this shows on the printed invoice. Does it show elsewhere in any CubeCart page where the £ shows?

no I don't see it anywhere in Cubecart, the actual invoice shows the £ sign on screen this was the confusing part.

I will check the host, never seen this before when printing on this printer, hp officejet pro 8600

thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

regards

yes you were correct 

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 7:19 PM, bsmither said:

The £, when viewed by a device that is not UTF-8 (unicode) compliant, will show the hex values C2 A3 (£).

So, either your web browser, computer, printer -- maybe not so much your database -- is not setup to show proper UTF-8 character encoding.

You say this shows on the printed invoice. Does it show elsewhere in any CubeCart page where the £ shows?

thank you, you were correct