[Resolved] Digital downloads and filemanager error

harrisorganic

In my system error log I have this error and many others relating to a filepath cannot be Null for digital downloads

File: [filemanager.class.php] Line: [893] "INSERT INTO `CubeCart_filemanager` (`type`,`filepath`,`filename`,`filesize`,`mimetype`,`md5hash`) VALUES ('1',NULL,'vineyard-walk-may.pdf','330865','application/pdf','46a132b04a123725f712eba39bdd8fe3');" - Column 'filepath' cannot be null

The symptom is such that the customers digital download gives a 404 error

https://www.harrisorganicwine.com.au/shop/sun-morn-walk.html

Any clues?

When upgrading, a number of CubeCart version intervals are passed through on the way to CC6011. Each interval applies some changes to the database structure.

CC500b1
ALTER TABLE `CubeCart_filemanager` CHANGE `filepath` `filepath` VARCHAR(255) default NULL;
UPDATE `CubeCart_filemanager` SET `filepath` = NULL WHERE `filepath` = '';

CC507
ALTER TABLE `CubeCart_filemanager` CHANGE `filepath` `filepath` VARCHAR(255) default NULL;

CC509

I think somewhere along the way, the command to UPDATE the filemanager table as shown above did not happen.

(Why several intervals at doing the same thing? I don't really know.)

On the SQL tab is:sql1.PNG

And I assume this is your suggestion re:  admin, Maintenance, Query Database tab

result

File: [maintenance.sql.inc.php] Line: [23] "ALTER TABLE `CubeCart_filemanager` CHANGE `filepath` `filepath` VARCHAR(255) default NULL; UPDATE `CubeCart_filemanager` SET `filepath` = NULL WHERE `filepath` = ''; " - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UPDATE `CubeCart_filemanager` SET `filepath` = NULL WHERE `filepath` = ''' at line 1

In the query box:

Enter just this:

and click the Go button.

Then, enter just this:

and click the Go button.