Deleting Basket and Prices

Galwyn

Hello there, i just started to use cubecart and advertising my goods. The thing is, because of my countries law, i have to pay huge amount of money for e-shopping so i just want to use my webpage for showing my goods. And i want to delete pricing and my basket stuff on my webpage and im mid level about web paging, anyone can help me about it? which codes i have to remove etc.

Thanks in advance

On 4/29/2016 at 10:15 PM, Dirty Butter said:

Welcome to the forums, Galwyn! Admin>Store Settings>Features>Misc near the bottom - Hide Prices until logged in and Disable Checkout. It may be that you wouldn't mind the prices showing as long as they cannot purchase, ie, using your site as advertising only.

but when i do that, all prices shown as "x.xx" and "unavailable" i don't want to see them, how can i remove it?

Sorry, but I have never used CC as a Catalog.

Disabling Show Stock Levels on the Stock tab may take care of the Unavailable. And you should be able to change x.xx to something like Call Us, etc. by going to Settings>Languages>Click on your language flag UK?>Catalogue - Phrases within...> Near the bottom is price_hidden - Change and Save. Goto Maintenance and Clear Cache and Clear Language Cache. If disabling show stock levels still causes problems you should be able to change the unavailable to something suitable by changing the wording for out_of_stock and the short one, too, in the same Languages drop down.

It would be easy enough to comment out the code that displays the price and stock level, but those edits would not survive a CC update. You would have to put them in place each time the version upgrades.