How Do I Call CC from a Wordpress page?

Welcome to the forums, Manxman55! I'm not going to be able to help you with this, but hopefully Bsmither or someone else knowledgeable will be along shortly who can be of help. It is possible to edit the CSS of the Foundation skin so it looks very much like the rest of your WP site. As for "appearing within the boundaries of the calling page" - I don't think that's possible - But I could very well be wrong.

CubeCart is a stand-alone application. Therefore, a standard URL is sufficient to call it:
www.example.com/store/index.php
where store/ could be a sub-directory where CubeCart has been installed where it will not interfere with any other pages or applications installed at the domain's main folder.

CC6 has a statement in the index.php and admin.php file that sends a Response Header to the browser that instructs the browser to restrict the displaying of CubeCart's pages inside an iframe where the parent must be of the same domain (SAMEORIGIN).

I do not know what would be required of Wordpress or how to edit its code to introduce an iframe that would hold the pages CubeCart delivers. Nor do I know how the "responsive" skin (Foundation and others) would interpret the boundaries of the iframe as the edges of the viewport that the skin uses to adjust its display responsively.

bsmither, - How are the Rockies?  Long time since I was there and I do miss them sometimes.
Thanks very much guys, for that quick answer.  Unfortunately I am using the Page maker within Wordpress and it is automatically generating the menu.  I therefore cannot (or, more accurately, don't know how to) edit the menu to make the call to the URL rather than to the Catalogue page. 
Can you assist with that issue, please?  I'll deal with the "boundaries" matter at a later date. 
If I can make the Cubecart screen look somewhat similar to the standard  twenty fourteen theme I am currently using (shown in attached screenshot) I will be happy for now.

Screenshot.png

Menus_ Dirty Butter Websites_WordPress 2016-05-01 16-59-06.pngMy inactive plushmemories.com site has a url in my menu to the FaceBook group I replaced it with. No, it's the dirtybutter.com page that has actual urIs in the header menu. Is that what you want to do?

I use the WeaverXtreme theme, but I would hope you have something similar in the WP Dashboard of your theme that allows you to create a customized menu.