[Resolved] Can't Print Orders - First Order

GRM

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

(Just open the store and now I can't print orders. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong or is it much bigger?)

Having just opened the store, and you have an order to print already?

In your hosting space's control panel, try to find an error_log file. You might first find the web server's error log, but that won't help us.

You will need to find PHP's error log. If you can't find one:

Using a programmer's text editor (not a word processor), please create a file called ini-custom.inc.php, and have as its contents:

<?php
# Custom initialization commands
# Filename: ini-custom.inc.php
# File location: main CubeCart folder

ini_set('memory_limit', '256M');
ini_set('max_execution_time', '60');
ini_set('error_log', 'error_log');
ini_set('log_errors', 'on');

?>

Place this file in CubeCart's main folder at your site.

Your hosting control panel's set of tools may have an editor available.

If the problem is with CubeCart, and you get the 500ISE, there should be a new file named error_log in the main folder.

Regarding the entries in the error_log, the "Invalid Security Token" warnings are probably caused by admin actions where more than one page is requested (shown in separate tabs), one form is submitted (such as a print request), then the other form is submitted (the expected security token was invalidated after the first form was submitted).

So, be sure to be working on one action at a time.

The only Fatal Error happened May 1 when CubeCart determined that a language it wanted to use was not installed. I assume that got solved.

Other entries, the "not allowed as a key" happens when CubeCart's use of PHP's database connector can't communicate with the database server. I've not seen a "Error while sending QUERY packet" before. You may need to get your hosting company's tech support involved with that.

As an aside, I see interesting browser switch-overs, and changes in IP addresses. I have to wonder how these session cookies are getting passed from computer to computer.

The order was received May 4 so anything before that I'm not sure about. The IP address change is when I installed a new router and received a new IP from Charter on May 2. The language error was resolved. It seems like every thing else is working fine. I'm not sure what my next step would be in resolving this.

You are saying the error (500ISE when asking to print an order) isn't showing up in PHP's error log for May 4.

Perhaps it is, in fact, a web server error. Please find the web server error log (should be in your hosting control panel logs section).