[Resolved] front store page color

Where do you set the background color for the front store page cc6. It is white now I would like to set it to light orange, have tried different areas in the cubecart.css, but doesn't seem to change anything, I must not be at the right place or css file.

Look in foundation.css around line 61.

Copy the part you want to change over to cubecart.css. Whatever you change it to there will over-ride what is already in foundation.css, but will not be over-written in a CC upgrade. If you plan to make a lot of cosmetic changes, there is another way to do it. But this is the simpler way.

This would be a good example to learn how to use FireFox Firebug extension. Right click on the white header area and choose Inspect Element with Firebug. A section will open up at the bottom with a right hand section that shows the css for that area. Scroll down that right hand part until you see Inherited from Body (that's the first place I see body in the list). There you will see the reference to foundation.css line 61 or so.