Partial email coming

drupopuppis

I know this is not probably the right place to ask a question like this but after receiving so much good advice I will try anyway and see if someone can shine a light.

So here is my problem:

I have CCV6 which is able to send system emails to any email accounts such as Gmail but not to the business domain email where is hosted. Is this something that I have missed on the site configuration or I have to point it to the IT management at the Server side?

As far as i am concerned I don't see any configuration file that might prevent processing domain emails.

As usual Helpers will be greatly appreciated..:)

We have heard of reports where a domain's mail will be "lost" if it never leaves the server.

That is, you use a web browser to access mydomain.com's email via an online webmail application at webmail.mydomain.com, and send an email from [email protected] to [email protected]. In this case, the email shouldn't ever leave the server hosting mydomain.com. (It may, but that's irrelevant to our discoveries.) Similarly, emails from any other application on that server being sent to that same server (the domain's MX record points to this server)

I, personally, do not know how this happens. Maybe Havenswift has the technical analysis to explain it.

3 hours ago, bsmither said:

We have heard of reports where a domain's mail will be "lost" if it never leaves the server.

That is, you use a web browser to access mydomain.com's email via an online webmail application at webmail.mydomain.com, and send an email from [email protected] to [email protected]. In this case, the email shouldn't ever leave the server hosting mydomain.com. (It may, but that's irrelevant to our discoveries.) Similarly, emails from any other application on that server being sent to that same server (the domain's MX record points to this server)

I, personally, do not know how this happens. Maybe Havenswift has the technical analysis to explain it.

I see, we have recently moved the website to a new hosting, our system was working fine until then. I will consult the hosting guys tomorrow.