[Resolved] additional description of the product

Hello,

I have two questions I am grateful for the help:

First question
On the shopping cart have fields:

1. Consent to Terms TOS (default is not checked)
2. Registering with a mailing list (default is not checked)
3. Address of the bill is the same address as the delivery address (default checked)
4. Consent to registration account in the store (default checked)

The problem is that the point number. 4 must be not selected by default.

How can it perform?

--------

Second question
What should I do to add additional descriptions eg. Delivery in 2-3 days, the goods with tax, etc .. - in place of the wheel "Buy" button that appears when products are displayed on the page and in the category?

PS. I have the latest version CC6

Regards

All our items are used. When we first opened our store people would buy from the Homepage or Category page, without reading the description - thus upset when it arrived used. So I changed the wording on the button to Details and changed the Homepage/Category page product link to the description, rather than the buy button. Is that what you need?

So you want the tax rate, delivery time, etc. visible from the Homepage/Category product listing - next to the BUY button? I have added some information BELOW the Homepage listings buttons that is responsive on small screens. Take a look at https://dirtybutter.com/plushcatalog and see what you think. That was super easy to do.

OK. In skins/foundation/templates/content.homepage.php_ do something similar to this:

{elseif $product.ctrl_stock && !$CATALOGUE_MODE}
            <div class="row collapse marg-top">
<div class="small-12 columns ">
      <a href="{$product.url}" title="{$product.name}" class="button small postfix">{$LANG.common.info}</a>
<h4>Added  {formatTime(strtotime($product.updated))}</h4>
               </div>

Keep your change inside the div so it will be responsive. Do similarly in content.category.php (mine is so edited I'm not positive that's the right file).

A little confused about how a customer would know what their taxes would be. You said a permanent template file?