Invoice printing freezes Mozilla Firefox

RogerM

In version 6.0.10 and before I could use the print invoice function on Mozilla and it brought up the ticked invioces to be printed and the print pop-up for my printer to click on Print for it to work.

In version 6.0.11 and now 6.0.12 I can no longer print out invoices using Mozilla as my browser (which is my preferred default browser) but works if I use Internet Explorer. Mozilla freezes and I have to End Task to restart it.

Any ideas? Thanks

RogerM

I am now on 6.0.12 and use FireFox. I just now tested printing from the overall Order List print icon and from within the Order Details - and it promptly worked as usual. Are you on Windows or MAC? What version? I know there have been several extensive upgrades on Windows 10 of late - Update 1511 caused me some major issues that required replacing corrupted opencl.dll's. I ran System File Checker to find out what was messed up.

I'm on Mozilla 47.0.

I can't offer a suggestion Roger, but mine is doing the same (Win7 and Mozilla 47). 

I only occasionally print invoices for overseas orders, so just clicked it to try it the other day and assumed that it was my fault and meant to try it again after a reboot, but forgot all about it.