Record Keeping for your store

djcaseanova

Hello,

Just looking to see what everyone does for their record keeping processes. Currently, I have to manually input my sales in to Quickbooks and am looking for a better way! I then print out the invoice from the cubecart store and place that into a folder for a hard copy. I see a lot of people don't even keep their orders in the system. I am just looking to see if there is a way to streamline this process, it's very time consuming and wasteful as far as ink/paper goes!

You can export your orders database table into a spreadsheet. You would need to check to see if Quickbooks can import from a spreadsheet and what format it requires but would guess it should be doable.

If you want to save on ink you can print/save your orders to pdf files and store the files in a folder on your computer. If you go to print your order you may have a print to pdf option on your printer menu, if not you can install Foxit Reader from https://www.foxitsoftware.com/products/pdf-reader/   which will give you the option to save the invoices as pdf files from the print menu.