Location for short Demos/ Samples for my Full Mp3 products

wavloops

Hi,

I have been using Opencart to sell my Mp3 products but now I am planning to replace it with Cubecart. I have two questions.

1- Is there any proper Skin (Template) available at any marketplace for Cubacart where I can display a "Play" option on front-end so the visitor can click the play button and listen to a short demo of the full product before they purchase, and this skin should have all other necessary options available with it which is expected to sell karaoke tracks online. (I have seen some Bollywood karaoke websites using the same skin I need, but I can't find where to get it from.

2- I am practicing with Cubecart installation, where do I store my demo mp3 files? could someone please send me a folder path of cubecart installation.

Kind Regards.

Welcome wavloops! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

The embedded player can be a value-added feature to any CubeCart skin, or added after-market. The player is technically not part of the skin. It just then becomes the task of associating the tracks with the product.

There is a plugin that allows one to embed a Youtube player in the Product Details area, so, one could embed an MP3 player that fetches snippets from anywhere (the track publisher's site, perhaps). Otherwise, the /files/ folder will suffice.