Google & Facebook pages

G Dubyah

I read recently on an SEO blog that because every man and his dog has a Facebook page, Google no longer gives those pages with less than 7000 "likes" and juice, also in the case of Twitter you need at least number of tweets for the same reason.

Has anyone read anything to contradict this, the guru's on the official Google forum are refusing to comment.

Don't know for sure but don't be tempted to buy likes on FB as I know for sure that will do you no favours. There are lots of other things you can do to create an SEO friendly website apart form FB and Twitter.  I would have thought a mobile friendly responsive skin would be an advantage, maybe look at the foundation skin as a starter. On our websites mobile devices make up more than 50% of our visits. Have you viewed your site on a mobile? I've just had a look at your current website skin and it looks like you have some issues with the desktop layout.