Integrate Post Affiliate Pro

I got the extension for Post Affiliate Pro.  I completed the information on the Plug in Management page. However, in my Post Affiliate account it states

"Do not forget to integrate your cart with the click tracking code, so the sale tracking can work."

I cannot find an area in CubeCart to add the tracking code to. Usually I would do this on the Checkout page but i see no where to edit the check out area. Can someone help me figure out where to put the tracking code so my affiliate's sales will be tracked.

There are two locations where any and all "affiliate" plugins will have CubeCart put their code. The templates content.receipt.php (used when the customer completes a transaction), and content.gateway.php (used when the customer has chosen their preferred payment method). CubeCart has all that is (supposedly) necessary to have the affiliate code incorporated in the web page. Note: this is not for every page. For example, it makes to sense to have the affiliate code in a new customer sign up form.

The module suggests that either the gateway or the complete/receipt page will hold the code found in the module's tracker.inc.php file.