[Resolved] mican skin log out

I've used mican as a base for a website, I haven't changed the session template file at all but the pop up log out box once you've logged in appears when you mouse over the [+] symbol, but disappears when you mouse out so you can't click on the links (which don't work when when I when I set when I set the visibility to visible visible to test). When I click on the symbol it remains on the page but adds a # after after the location name in the menu bar. At Atthe moment anyone who is logged in can't log out nor view their account details and I'd appreciate any help.

The Logout and Your Account links do go invisible, being replaced by the Shopping Basket summary, on mouse out.

However, if the mouse cursor is moved straight down to be in line with Logout, then moved left to hover over Logout, those links will remain visible.

Tricky. This is a valid complaint.

The Shopping Basket box should be dropped down to sit just above the Best Sellers box in the right side panel, and the Session box should have only session-related content.

Do you have a test customer account we can use to login and see the session box as a logged in customer would see it?

Since you have moved the Shopping Basket to its own box, there is no need to have the [+] effect. In Mican, the plus would hide the Shopping Basket and show the links.

I moved it back to where it normally was and it still wasn't working so have put it back to how the client wants it. I have eidou.com/scraptest as the test setup. You can register as anyone and see what happens. I've been through a site that's working correctly (www.crafteventsnz.co.nz) and compared it to the scrapaholics one but can't for the life of me figure out why one is ok and the other isn't. Where/how would I turn off the hide the cart feature when it hovers over the [+] button too?

Note.. I've also just realised the working site (www.crafteventsnz.co.nz) is running cubecart 6.0.10 still and the others have been updated to 6.0.12.

This is what you have in the template box.session.php:

Currently:
<div id="session">
  {if $IS_USER}
  <p>
	{$LANG_WELCOME_BACK} <a href="#" id="session_action_button">[+]</a> <br />
	<ul id="session_actions">
		<li><a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=logout" title="{$LANG.account.logout}">{$LANG.account.logout}</a></li> 
		<li><a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=account" title="{$LANG.account.your_account}">{$LANG.account.your_account}</a></li>
	</ul>
  </p>
  {else}

Change to:
<div id="session">
  {if $IS_USER}
  <p>
  {$LANG_WELCOME_BACK}<br />
  <a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=logout" title="{$LANG.account.logout}">{$LANG.account.logout}</a> /
  <a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=account" title="{$LANG.account.your_account}">{$LANG.account.your_account}</a>
  </p>
  {else}

Then, in common.css, near line 279, find:
#session {

Add after:
  z-index: 6000;

I found that the hover is a little squiffy.

If you try to go directly from the + symbol to the 'logout' or 'Your Account' buttons, then the links disappear.

However, if you move down with the mouse pointer to occupy the blank space, then the links remain.

Rather than moving across diagonally, move down and then across horizontally. Frustrating but works.

Something I've been planning to discuss on here for a while.

I guess having the text links justified to the right so you could get to them in a single vertical movement would fix it.