Center Align Links on Navigation Bar

HI,

I am thinking of going 100% screen width with my site, but the navigation bar links are aligned to the left which leaves a lot of empty nav bar to the right on larger screens  

Is it possible to center align the links on the navigation menu so that the emptiness would be evenly spread either side of the nav bar links.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Regards,

Shayne 

• 1 month later...

Hi Shayne

Yes, there is a simple tag to include but it may be easier if you post the code from your <nav> section (or where-ever it is).

If you don't know where to look then just open your browser to the page and right click and copy the source code and paste it here using the code [<>] button from the reply box tool bar.

Cheers

James

• 4 years later...
On 7/20/2016 at 12:14 PM, camarothon said:

HI,

I am thinking of going 100% screen width with my site, but the navigation bar links are aligned to the left which leaves a lot of empty nav bar to the right on larger screens  

Is it possible to center align the links on the navigation menu so that the emptiness would be evenly spread either side of the nav bar links.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Regards,

Shayne 

***APOLOGIES FOR THE THREAD REVIVAL***

Hi @camarothon,

Did you have any joy with this? I am attempting to do the same but have found no solution.

@zombiesbyte Is there any advice you could provide?

Ross