[Resolved] Cubecart 6 store move Help Needed

Bear Aka Wil

Afternoon guys,

I have just moved my cubecart store out off its temporary home which was url/Store to now be the main store under url/

Im having a problem, you can visit the site and any page or item you want but after the first page or item you view everything then reverts back to url/Store instead of just the url.

Website address as you may need it is

www.uweldit.uk

How can I fix this this?

The first time I requested your page, none of the CSS files came in. I do not know why.

But, your page is coming in fast -- too fast for a CC6 site. I initially thought the problem was some sort of external caching appliance installed on your server.

However, for your specific question, please visit admin, Maintenance, Rebuild tab, and Clear the Cache. The "Shop by Category" is pre-rendered and cached - thus containing links to the prior location.

But then, viewing a docs page, all the links now have the /Store/ part. And the pages are being delivered way too fast.

So, I may have to conclude my first assumption is correct. You have a caching appliance that is sending out stale pages.

I can't help - that will be up to Bsmither or someone else far more knowledgeable than I am. But I did notice that clicking on the Category correctly handles the url. But clicking on the sub-category goes to the /Store/ url - just the way the product does. It's as if the FIRST click works, but the SECOND click goes to the wrong url. The same thing happens with Login/Register - first works, second is wrong.

Have a look in the .htaccess file in the root directory.

If you have the following

#### Rewrite rules for SEO functionality ####
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
  RewriteEngine On
  RewriteBase /Store/

try changing to

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
  RewriteEngine On
  RewriteBase /

50 minutes ago, ayz1 said:

Have a look in the .htaccess file in the root directory.

If you have the following

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
  RewriteEngine On
  RewriteBase /Store/

try changing to

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
  RewriteEngine On
  RewriteBase /

Thats sorted it!!

Thanks