Freight calculator for cubecart v6

wss-mike

I currently have a Cubecart v3 store mainly due to the fact the freight modules we currently use are not compatible with v6.

I would like to upgrade to v6 and find another way to quote freight prices. We mainly use Australia Post, TNT and Mainfreight delivery services, we can't just use Australia Post as some of our products are quite large and heavy.

TNT have an RTT system that allows us to get a live freight price, and Australia Post has a freight calculator. What I am looking for is an easier way to calculate freight in my store regardless of the service I use.

I have seen sellers on eBay offering a freight calculator that seems to instantly generate a freight price after entering your postcode, it turns out that they have an array in their code that contains freight prices for each postcode and the listing just does a simple lookup. The array must be automatically generated, it would take forever to input values for each postcode. Has anyone heard of the program that does this ? 

I don't know anything about the "All in one" shipping mod, if someone has experience developing an easy to use freight calculation system in Cubecart v6, I would very much appreciate any help or information.

Best Regards,
Michael.