Basic Installation Guide Anywhere?

I only have a small webshop and I need to spend some time redeveloping it as I built it in  2009!.  My products are under 100 so I figured rather than use Roman Cart I'd move to Cube Cart and try and do everything myself.  I currently use Easy Space for my hosting on their pick and mix plan and PayPal and Roman Cart for payments.  I'm quite computer literate - but thought I would find a 'Cube Cart for Dummies' online as I prefer to follow instructions.  Unfortunately I've not found anything.  I need to know where to the install the download, what database I need to set up, whether there are any template examples to follow, how to add skins etc.  All basics so I can understand it better.  I just find this kind of info anywhere.  Am I missing it?  I'd like to be integrating cube cart into my new website design but just have no clue where to start - although I am for the challenge!  

You can use https://www.easyspace.com/web-hosting/free-tools/one-click-installs

to install Cubecart which should set everything up for you. Don't think there is a guide as such but there are some videos at https://vimeo.com/cubecart

Maybe best to set up a store in a separate test folder first so you can play about with it and see what it can do. You will be given a basic front end that you can alter to your liking and an admin log in to handle orders, adding stock and store set up etc.

If you get stuck search here or post for help.