[Resolved] Open New Window For Tag at Bottom

BWG

Just opened my first CubeCart store for a client and love it's versatility so far.  I tested five other eCommerce solutions through WordPress and none of them gave me what I needed, CubeCart does and then some.  I mostly do WordPress, and in fact am doing the opposite of what some have suggested here.  The blog is on the front in order to capture and verify clients before passing them off to the store.  This way they can be verified through corporate if they have purchased before and belong to a different sales rep.  It was a new process for me and it took a little trial and error, but I was able to figure things out.  Now it's just a matter of getting all of the 2800 products loaded correctly.  I do have one little thing I would like to know.  At the bottom of the page, is it possible to adjust it so that the " eCommerce by CubeCart " opens in a new window?  My clients customers will be non savvy computer people, so a click here and there and they could be off and lost trying to figure their way back.  Please advise...