Upload large file in cubecart 6

jack2016

The will depend on why you are hitting that limit - file upload sizes are generally set at a server level by your hosting company but 350 Kb is a very small limit even for the cheap hosting companies.  You can check by going into PHP Info option in your store admin and checking the values against max_file_upload parameter, both local and server.  If they are both set at 350 Kb then there is probably nothing you can do - you could try speaking to your hosting company but if they have set a limit that low, then it is very unlikely that they will raise it higher

Ian

In CubeCart 6.0.12 admin, File Manager - Downloads, Upload tab, just above the Browse button, there should be an indication of the maximum filesize of a file-type (as opposed to an image-type) you can upload.

This value is taken from limits set in the PHP configuration file. Mine says 8M.

thanks so much  for your response. In CubeCart 6 admin, File Manager - Downloads, Upload tab, the limit given is 8Mb. when uploading a photo less that 8mb it will confirm the file is uploaded but i can not locate the file. where is the problem?

• 5 months later...

I also got the problem with Cubecart giving the error message that the filesize are too big and can not be bigger than 350kb
Tried to edit the filemanager.class.php file 
 private $_max_upload_image_size = 15958400;

but I still get the error message, does anyone what I need to change in order to be able to upload larger images?

Thanks!