[Resolved] Paypal script

Millie Moore

I need to add a banner for the paypal billmelater to my website, but it's in <script></script> form.  I tried putting it in the Welcome Message text but it won't show the banner.  I have spent 8 hours trying to figure out if I needed to tell javascript to be true, but i found so many references to javascript that I'm not sure where I have to change anything and I thought javascript was enabled cause I use recaptcha.

Anyway if someone can help me figure out how to get this paypal banner that's in <script></script> form on my website I'd appreciate it.

I have Cubecart 6.0.11.

I do have the script already as given from Paypal.  I could put it in my header too if that helps anyone help me.  I use the Mican - Blue theme.

Is there a mention by the script providers as to where the best location would be to place the script?

You mentioned the "Welcome Message". I think that should work provided you entered the script when the editor was in "Source" mode.

I didn't try it in source mode.  I just pasted the <script>...</script> at the end of my message.

Paypal basically says put the banner in a place where it will be in view so that my shoppers will see that I offer bill me later so that it will influence their decision in their purchases.

They also said not to put it in the footer.  Once I figure this out, I have a built-in paypal banner from the paypal banner that I am going to move from the footer to a location up higher too.

Well wouldn't you know it, it worked when I went to my Welcome Message then clicked source cleared out the bottom then I pasted the <script> code and I checked my store home page and viola it showed up!

Now to move the footer paypal banner that shows that I accept all the cc thru paypal.  That should be easy compared to that script lol.

Thanks!  This can be marked resolved now.