[Resolved] PHP 5.2 issue.

rrmccabe

I have a customer that I have a demo site setup for that is running PHP 5.2 that cant be upgraded. The CubeCart was a version of 6.x and working.

Showed a new update available with when I clicked it there was no warning that PHP 5.4 was needed and it instantly flipped to a page that says " You need PHP 5.4 or higher to use CubeCart."

Cant get into the admin section or anything. It happened so fast I dont think it had a chance to do anything. How can I fix this?

Thanks

RR,

Where you able to force upgrade PHP yourself or did you talk to another person at your host and have it done?  I am in a similar situation.  I tried to upgrade CC when this new version rolled out and it nuked my site.  Thankfully had a full backup from my host that I restored and back in running.  I have been putting off trying again until I heard more about issues.  I just looked and am running PHP 5.2 as well and not sure if my host will upgrade for me or push me to a higher $ plan which seems a common game I have seen.