¿How do I fix this?

5 minutes ago, ayz1 said:

In admin add a new category and set the parent category to Productos.

Thanks for your answer. I already did that, but I put a document on the bar with the name "Productos" and when click it takes you to "All items.html" I want to create a dropdown menu when you pass the mouse over the link "Productos" showing all categories. 

Try adding a new category Productos2 do not add anything to the Parent Category. Add another new category e.g. Brand1 and set the parent category to Productos2. Now select a product and set its category to Brand1 and this should give you a new menu item Productos2 with a drop down menu  of Brand1.

I think the problem here is that, for this skin, what is highlighted is actually the SiteDoc box. SiteDocs do not have the ability to have sub-SiteDocs.

The solution wanted, as I understand it, is that there is the need to put the guts of the "Shop by Category" (aka the "Navigation" bar) into the "Products" item of the SiteDocs bar.

2 hours ago, bsmither said:

I think the problem here is that, for this skin, what is highlighted is actually the SiteDoc box. SiteDocs do not have the ability to have sub-SiteDocs.

The solution wanted, as I understand it, is that there is the need to put the guts of the "Shop by Category" (aka the "Navigation" bar) into the "Products" item of the SiteDocs bar.

That element that i'm selecting (Productos) is a document, along with index, contact us, etc... I made it with a link to "sale-items.html", so when I click on "Productos" it shows me all products. But I want to find the code html of that element so I can edit with html code to make the dropdown and when I pass my mouse over the text, it can show the categories.

2 hours ago, bsmither said:

Thank you for answer btw, How can i  put the guts of the "Shop by Category" (aka the "Navigation" bar) into the "Products" item of the SiteDocs bar??

9 hours ago, farmaDistribuidorajj said:

Thank you for answer btw, How can i  put the guts of the "Shop by Category" (aka the "Navigation" bar) into the "Products" item of the SiteDocs bar??

Normally the menu works as I suggested in an earlier post. I can see now why that is not happening. Easiest option might be to look at using the Foundation skin. This will put the menu bar at the top and your current menu contents at the bottom. Then your top menu should auto generate as I suggested in an earlier post. Alternatively you would have to find a way of adding the menu to your existing skin. If this is your preferred option then it would be helpful to know what skin you are using.

8 hours ago, ayz1 said:

Normally the menu works as I suggested in an earlier post. I can see now why that is not happening. Easiest option might be to look at using the Foundation skin. This will put the menu bar at the top and your current menu contents at the bottom. Then your top menu should auto generate as I suggested in an earlier post. Alternatively you would have to find a way of adding the menu to your existing skin. If this is your preferred option then it would be helpful to know what skin you are using.

I'm using the e-tone skin. I'd like to find this code in my store files, so I can edit them with html code and make a dropdown menu only in that option.

Anyone knows the directory of the code?

Sin título.png

To start, there are three edits:
1. main.php to suspend superfish menu system and hide navigation
2. script.js to suspend superfish
3. box.documents.php to add navigation list to documents box

In main.php, find:

Near lines 13-14:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$STORE_URL}/skins/{$SKIN_FOLDER}/styles/superfish.css" media="screen" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$STORE_URL}/skins/{$SKIN_FOLDER}/styles/superfish-mobile.css" media="screen and (max-width:650px)" />

Change to:
{* <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$STORE_URL}/skins/{$SKIN_FOLDER}/styles/superfish.css" media="screen" /> *}
{* <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$STORE_URL}/skins/{$SKIN_FOLDER}/styles/superfish-mobile.css" media="screen and (max-width:650px)" /> *}

Near line 89:
			{$CATEGORIES}

Change to:
{*			{$CATEGORIES} *}

Near line 162:
    "{$STORE_URL}/skins/{$SKIN_FOLDER}/js/superfish.js",

Change to:
{*    "{$STORE_URL}/skins/{$SKIN_FOLDER}/js/superfish.js",  *}

In script.js, find near line 2:
	$('ul.sf-menu').superfish();

Change to:
/*	$('ul.sf-menu').superfish(); */

In box.documents.php, find:

Near line 1:
<ul class="documents sf-menu sf-vertical sf-mobile">

Change to:
<ul{* class="documents sf-menu sf-vertical sf-mobile" *}>

Near lines 8-10:
	</li>
	{/foreach}
	{/if}

After that, if not already having done so, add the following:
	<li>
		<a href="sale-items.html" title="Productos">
			Productos
		</a>
	</li>

Then change:
		</a>
	</li>

To:
		</a>
	<ul{* class="sf-menu sf-vertical sf-mobile" *}>
		{$NAVIGATION_TREE}
		{if $CTRL_CERTIFICATES && !$CATALOGUE_MODE}
		<li><a href="{$URL.certificates}" title="{$LANG.navigation.giftcerts}"><span class="icon icon-gift"></span> {$LANG.navigation.giftcerts}</a></li>
		{/if}
		{if $CTRL_SALE}
		<li><a href="{$URL.saleitems}" title="{$LANG.navigation.saleitems}"><span class="icon icon-tag"></span> {$LANG.navigation.saleitems}</a></li>
		{/if}
	</ul>
	</li>

These edits will result in a very plain and simple listing of the Navigation as part of the Documents. Again, PLAIN and SIMPLE - that is, no active menuing system.

Being a plain and simple listing, you can implement whatever active menuing system you can find, whether it is SuperFish or something else.

Thank you so much Bsmither! What I did, in foundation template, I hide the cattegory (box.navigation.php) and I put my menú code:

<style type="text/css">

.id {
				margin:0px;
				padding:0px;
			}

#header {

padding:0px;
				width:100%;
				font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
			}

ul, ol {
				list-style:none;
			}

.nav > li {
				float:left;
			}

.nav li a {
				background-color:black;
				color:white;
				text-decoration:none;
				padding:15px 10px;
				display:block;
			}

.nav li a:hover {
				background-color:blue;
			}

.nav li ul {

display:none;
				position:relative;
				max-width:220px;
			}

.nav li:hover > ul {
				display:block;

}

.nav li ul li {
				position:relative;
			}

.nav li ul li ul {
				right:-140px;
				top:0px;
			}

</style>
<center>
<div id="box-navigation">
    <nav class="id">
	<ul class="nav">
             </br>
		<li><a href="index.php">Inicio</a></li>
                <li><a href="about-us.html">Acerca de nosotros</a></li>
		<li><a href="sale-items.html">Nuestros productos</a>
		    <ul>
			<li><a href="material-de-curación.html">Material de curación</a></button></li>
	                <li><a href="depósito-dental.html">Depósito dental</a></li>
	                <li><a href="reactivos-y-suministros-para-laboratorio.html">Reactivos y suministros para laboratorio</a></li>
		        <li><a href="material-para-veterinarios.html">Material para veterinarios</a></li>
		    </ul>
                </li>
		<li><a href="terms-and-conditions.html">Términos y condiciones</a></li>
    	        <li><a href="privacy-policy.html">Política de privacidad</a></li>
	        <li><a href="contact-us.html">Contáctenos</a></li>
             </br>
             </br>
        </ul>
   </nav>
</div>   
</center>  

So, instead categor ybar on the top, there is my own menú. Also I hide the search bar (box.search.php) and the documents box at the bottom (box.documents.php).

Maybe someone can help me, because I want to show the box.search.php only when customer is on products page or another category page.