[Resolved] Moving A Store

BWG

To start with, I want to take a moment to say thank you, everyone's help here has been tremendous.  We launched the site last Friday and the first week was amazing.  Since the launch, my client has already received 11 orders for gross total of over 5K with an average order of $465.  To say that my client is ecstatic is an understatement; he told me today that when he wakes up now that first thing he does is pour a cup and check the site.  With that said, he had me flush the WP site in the front (I was hoping for that move) and direct everything straight to the store.  

Here is my question, how hard is it to move a store from a sub-directory to the main directory or is it best to just keep the WP there with a redirect in place?  The store has over 2500 products. so I am a "little" nervous about moving it.  

Also, if I want to add Google Tag Manage, where would I put the script???

There is a knowledgebase article on this.

Essentially, clear the cache. Then, configure your domain name to point to the exact folder where CubeCart is located.

I would say that, by default, your domain name is points to a folder named "html_root" or some other name that makes it soung like this is where your site resides -- in fact, this is where WP now resides.

So, you need to tell your Cpanel settings that instead of "html_root", the domain needs to now point directly to the "html_root/store" folder.