[Resolved] Change signature of CC generated emails

Lamrith

I skimmed the forums here a bit and saw threads about editing entries in languages, but after skimming thru every language/subsection in my CC installation I do not see anything for changing the signature.  I am running CC 6.0.11, hoping to move to .12 in the next few days.  Currently every email sent by CubeCart is signed:

Kind regards,
The Pellet Peddler Staff
http://www.pelletpeddler.com

I am guessing it is pulling generic data from the store info, but I would like to have my own information in the signature, how can I change that?

Do NOT click on the language flag. Instead, there is a tab at the top of the page that says Email Templates. Click that and choose Default Emails. You can edit that to say whatever you want. The language stays at whatever language your default is.

As far as I know there is no way to translate this into other languages. If that's important to you, I'm GUESSING that you could delete the signature wording completely and add what you want to each email in whatever languages you want to accommodate.

That would be admin, Email Templates, Email Templates tab, click the Edit icon to change an existing structural template.

You can also click the Clone icon to create a duplicate of that structural template which you can then reword into a different language. Or you can create an entirely new structural template.

These structural templates are not keyed to the store's default language, the language set for any admin, nor the language chosen by the customer (if permitted). Thus, the chosen structural template will be used regardless.

I say structural because it contains nothing about the contents or purpose of the email. All it contains is the HTML structure that makes a rich-text email - with a few common general items such as store logo, web address, and signature block.

These structural templates are loaded into the database during CubeCart's installation, and are sourced from a file at /setup/db/install/email.sql.

Hrmm I am not seeing a menu structure matching what you are saying.  But I did find templates.  Earlier when I posted this the Email Templates link opened a blank page.  Now that I updated to PHP5.4 to upgrade CC it is suddenly working and I found the two signatures to change.

THANKS ALL!