logos

ngmp

Hi

I'd like some help please regarding the placement of payment logos. If you would be so kind as to make it Janet &John style as well please as I am a numpty wrt all this.

I have been informed that I am required to have visa/mastercard et al logos on the site. I have all the necessary gifs upload but have no idea how to display these marvellous logos. How on earth do you guys do this? I have tried putting them in the copyright section but that section moves all over the place and does not seem to be anchored - so the whole thing looks pretty silly using a 23 inch monitor. I have read about problems with the paypal logo on the forum but the instructions to fix that were gobbledegook to me trying to fix the worldpay logo .

SO - some J&J help please anyone?

Nick

Hi ngmp

Do you want them to display across all pages or just the shopping cart?

If it is for all pages then where do you want to display the logos (i.e. the footer area above where the subscription box would sit for instance)?

I think it would help to know this before you can get any help as it is a little vague.

Could we also have the names of the logo files and the path to them i.e. /images/general/

It may help to know the sizes of each logo too so that we can help style them properly.

Lastly, I'm not sure about the different themes for CC but I'm assuming they all have a similar structure but just in case can we have the name of the theme you're using as your base of design?

Kind regards

James