Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jomagalo

Optimize web load

Using the skin kurouto load logo makes a redirect that slows down the load.

You can delete this redirection?

Thank you

Thank you for your Signature! But could you please add what CC version and skin you are using while you're at it? Can you give a screenshot of the Net waterfall with FireBug that provide the url it is first directed to?

I think what is happening is this: your .htaccess file has the following directive

ErrorDocument 404 /index.php

This means that for anything that is missing, even images, the above .htaccess directive tells the web server to send index.php instead. CC6 sees this 404 status and sends a complete CubeCart homepage - but showing a 404 message in the main content area - instead of letting the web browser send its simple 404 response.

So, other than making sure that there are no missing page resources (images, CSS files, javascript files, etc), what you can do with respect to missing images (such as your logo, for whatever reason it is missing), you can add the following directives after the existing 404 directive:

# Override default 404 error document for missing-image requests
<FilesMatch "\.(gif|jpe?g|png|ico)$">
ErrorDocument 404 "<html></html>
</FilesMatch>

Note that there is no closing quote on the third line.

Sorry wrong explain my problem.
The logo load perfectly, there is no recourse missing. I want to do is avoid making Kurouto Skin redirect the file: kurouto-blue.php

<?php header('Location: my-logo.jpg', false, 307); ?>