[Resolved] Swedish Language Pack issue - Change/Delete text in "Sale"

HC Design

Please note the following comment on the Swedish Language Extension page https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/languages/swedish-language

"This is a Swedish language pack (se-SE.xml, email_se-SE.xml and se-SE.png) donated by one of our Swedish CubeCart V5 customers.  It is currently incomplete with maybe 50% of the main language strings translated but none of the email strings done. It is provided as is with no support but in the hope that other Swedish store owners will download, complete the translation and export it. If changes / additions are made then please contact via a PM on the forums and the new version can be uploaded"

This language pack has been downloaded over 500 times and must be being used in at least a few of them where it must have been improved and yet, not one person has provided an improved version back to help other future users !!

The only people that can update an extension are the original submitter or @Al Brookbanks so that is why I suggested that if people did improve of the translation, to send me a PM.  For a language, the changes will likely be databased, so they will need to be exported first and then the files can be sent to me