[Resolved] Plugins New Skin Update

nomem

Hi,

I just changed my skin, cleared cache in site and browser many times, but my plugins are still showing the original versions of their skins though I have uploaded the revised skins and the revised skins show in control panel.  Also, Brian, I've lost my previous :: next buttons on my product pages though my code has not changed.

On another note, is there anyway to export the customer database from an old store and import it into a new store - and have it functional?

Thanks in advance,

nomem

Plugins generally have their own skin templates -- if they need to show any sort of customized panel of content, such as their settings panel, and any data collection form.

We would need to explore the Prev/Next buttons offline.

You can copy the database table. I've done that with success.

Right, I did revise the plugin skins and uploaded the revised versions but it is still showing the original skin.

I did export the customer database and import it to my new store.  Customers show up nicely but when i chose my test customer it wouldn't let me log in.  Maybe I need to change the customer password?

I can send you the file, off line, of the changes I made for the previous :: next that we worked on before.

Thanks,

I see nothing about how the creation/verification of the password is in any way dependent on any outside factors. If the password and salt columns from a CubeCart 5/6 installation do not change from one database/table to another database/table, then verifying a CC5/6 password challenge should succeed wherever.

This is now resolved.  Brian worked tiredly on this to get it to work.  Thank you! My previous next buttons now work!!!! 

Made an edit to the bottom of my .htaccess file:

## Default store 404 page
ErrorDocument 404 /index.php

# Override default 404 error document for missing page resources - Note, no trailing quote!
<FilesMatch "\.(gif|jpe?g|png|svg|ico|css|js)$">
ErrorDocument 404 "<html></html>
</FilesMatch>

##### END CubeCart .htaccess #####

and changed some coding for images