[Resolved] Can't edit documents after upgrade to 6.0.12

J Green

Please tell us what you upgraded from.

If it was CubeCart514, and according to your forum signature you are still running PHP 5.2.17, then you may be coming up against CubeCart 6012's requirement to use a version of PHP not less than 5.4.

When you see that the document cannot be edited, what does that present itself as?

You make an edit and click Save, but the contents do not actually stay that way and show what was there before?

When you click Save, what you get in return is a blank white page?

When presented with the text edit area on the Content tab, there is no rich text editing box shown? Or the editing box is corrupted?

If the edit box is corrupted, then you will need to have your browser to force reload all the page's HTML resources, specifically the javascript files. To have your browser force reload the page resources, each browser has a particular keyboard shortcut - generally CTRL-F5.

I upgraded from 6.0.10 - I just noticed you asked that.

My documents display their content when the site is accessed by customers. The cubecart edit document function acts like it opens the documents but their is no content displayed to edit.

This question sounds a lot like your description:

"When presented with the text edit area on the Content tab, there is no rich text editing box shown? Or the editing box is corrupted?"

So, do the following:

"If the edit box is corrupted, then you will need to have your browser to force reload all the page's HTML resources, specifically the javascript files. To have your browser force reload the page resources, each browser has a particular keyboard shortcut - generally CTRL-F5."