Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Auffret

Upgrade issue

HI

I'm currently developing a new Cubecart site, started last week by installing CC version 6.0.12 

Tried to upgrade to latest version 6.1.0 using admin upgrade and got this
[Exception] /var/www/XXXXX/XXXX/XXXXX/web/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_undefined.php:47 - Smarty_Internal_Template->_decodeProperties() undefined method

and the home page using foundation skin now has massive system images.

EDITED TO ADD
1/  fixed large images by clearing browser cache.
2/ used force upgrade and the system says it's version 6.1.0 but the admin is still /admin.php

Any ideas what to do next?

screen-grab.jpg

The auto upgrade may skip renaming the admin.php and admin folder. 

You can rename the admin folder and admin.php file (keeping .php on the end) manually then edit the includes/global.inc.php file to reflect the changes. 

Do you still have the smarty error? If so please try deleting all files in the /cache folder. 

1 minute ago, Al Brookbanks said:

You can rename the admin folder and admin.php file (keeping .php on the end) manually then edit the includes/global.inc.php file to reflect the changes. 

Do you still have the smarty error? If so please try deleting all files in the /cache folder. 

I only got that error when I used the auto update.
When I used force update I received no errors but am wondering if the upgrade only updated some files.
Should I try a manual upgrade?

1 minute ago, Al Brookbanks said:

I only got that error when I used the auto update.
When I used force update I received no errors but am wondering if the upgrade only updated some files.
Should I try a manual upgrade?

The auto upgrader should check the integrity of the files after upgrade to make sure they are latest and if not compile and error report. It sounds like it worked ok.