[Resolved] Prev::Next

nomem

When I delete the file font-awesome.css from my custom skin (based on Foundation) my Prev::Next buttons disappear.  I deleted the file because it was not with the Foundation skin in CC6.10 since it is no longer needed. Any modifications so I can delete the font-awesome file?

Thanks

A skin is all self-contained. Which is to say, Foundation as shipped with CC6012 is a complete and distinct skin from Foundation as shipped with CC610.

So, if your custom skin is based on Foundation as shipped with a particular version of CC, do not add or delete files believing such changes are necessary to "comply" with Foundation as shipped with any other version of CC.

The images, CSS, javascript in your skin folder belong to your skin - not CubeCart.

We can certainly add the new template variables that any particular version of CC wants to give to your skin templates - if you care to display them.

So, if you were happy with Font-Awesome, keep it. Font-Awesome belongs with your skin, CubeCart could care less.