Order products report

RickTFL

Hi all,

I run a food club and customers place their orders and at the end of the week we lock the site down and fulfill the orders and the customers pick up. We would like a way to create a report for ALL products ordered for that week on one page. This way we can submit it tor our farmer more easily without having to open each order.

New to this, so there may be a way to do this and I am just missing it..

Thanks

4 hours ago, ayz1 said:

You can download a spreadsheet of all the orders. The data is contained in the order_inventory table in Cubecarts database. Do you know what cPanel is and if so can you access it? 

Thanks for the help. I don't see the "cPanel",

I do see " _cubecart7ab.wdt_CubeCart_order_inventory " listed in the data base, but I don't see a way to download it.

I have choices to Analyze, Optimize, Repair, and Check, but not view or download.

cPanel usually comes with your hosting package and it allows you to access various tools including accessing your database. You would normally access it by going to something like www.mydomian.com/cpanel If you try that and you get a login page then you need to contact your hosting company to confirm your log in details. If you don't get the login page then maybe ask your hosting company if they use something similar. If/when you get acces post back.

First of all back up your database. Click on Backup wizard. Then click on Backup link. Then click on MySQL databases.You should see a list of your databases (hopefully only one). Click on its name and then save it.

Now click on the home button at the top.

Click on phpMyAdmin

Once loaded on the left hand side pane will be a list of your databases (hopefully only one), click on its name and you should see a list of tables in the right hand window. Click on cubecart_order_inventory and you will see a list of records in that table. Now click on the Export menu button. On the next screen in the Format section select OpenDocument Spreadsheet then in Export Method select the Custom option. At the bottom of the next screen put a tick in the Put columns names in the first row option. Click Go to download and save the spreadsheet. Once you have that you can use a spreadsheet application to extract the data you require.