[Resolved by extension upgrade] Blank store front after upgrade 6.0.9 to 6.1.1

I've just upgraded from 6.0.9 to 6.1.1, store ADMIN is fine but store FRONT is blank.  No errors in Admin error log.

I have looked through the forum and found the method of creating an error log using ini-custom.ini.php that produced the below log.

Following it through it looks like an issue validating extensions (the rouge extension was something i had to remove immediately on install as it bricked my store (this was back in June), to be fair i think i was running a low PHP issue so not developers fault (now running PHP 5.5).  I was warned that this crude removal might cause some entries in the error log.

Is this likely to be related to having no store front on upgrade?, or am i on the wrong track.  Running an old mySQL version (5.0.1) is that another possible issue?

[02-Nov-2016 12:34:30 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/sites/#HIDDEN#.co.uk/public_html/admin_#HIDDEN#/sources/dashboard.index.inc.php on line 311
[02-Nov-2016 12:34:31 Europe/London] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'enhanced_order_entry/hooks/admin.navigation.php' was not found in /home/sites/#HIDDEN#.co.uk/public_html/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 288
[02-Nov-2016 12:34:31 Europe/London] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'enhanced_order_entry/hooks/admin.head_js.php' was not found in /home/sites/#HIDDEN#.co.uk/public_html/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 288

6 minutes ago, naturalsigns said:

[02-Nov-2016 12:34:30 Europe/London] PHP Warning:  array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/sites/#HIDDEN#.co.uk/public_html/admin_#HIDDEN#/sources/dashboard.index.inc.php on line 311
[02-Nov-2016 12:34:31 Europe/London] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'enhanced_order_entry/hooks/admin.navigation.php' was not found in /home/sites/#HIDDEN#.co.uk/public_html/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 288
[02-Nov-2016 12:34:31 Europe/London] PHP Notice:  Error: Hook 'enhanced_order_entry/hooks/admin.head_js.php' was not found in /home/sites/#HIDDEN#.co.uk/public_html/classes/hookloader.class.php on line 288

These are just notices and warnings for best practise and I'm not sure they are relevant. 

Did you upgrade manually with FTP or by using the auto upgrade tool? I've upgraded a lot of stores and haven't seen this issue (yet) so I wonder if its something simple like a corrupt file or mix of old and new files. 

The hooks not being found worries me.

An upgrade will overwrite core CubeCart code, leaving after-market skins, modules, languages, images, etc as they were.

So, knowing that hooks will persist across an upgrade, and yet, PHP is complaining that the "Enhanced Order Entry" hooks are not being found, tells me that this must be a fresh installation (without having copied over the after-market stuff) but using an existing database.

Also, now running CC611, let us know if you changed anything else about the environment CubeCart is running in: a newer version of PHP (which may require a newer version of the ionCube loaders), etc.

Upgrade was via the upgrade tool, just redone the "Force Upgrade" to see if that made any difference (nope).  No errors in maintenance section.

Looked at error log and can see..

naturalsigns.co.uk [Wed Nov 02 14:34:35 2016] [error] [client 74.120.183.246:49151] AH02811: script not found or unable to stat: /home/sites/#[DOMAIN HIDDEN#].co.uk/public_html/admin.php

(which should now show a revised admin name), possibly related?

Cracked it!,  thanks for all the help.

I disabled all the extensions, it worked.  Re-added them all one by one and it was Google Adwords v1.0.0 causing the issue.  Deleted the module and updated with v1.0.1 from the marketplace and all back to normal.  I must admit not great at updating modules (hopefully the improvements introduced in V6.1 will help prompt me!).

Thanks again for everyone's help and suggestions, Ta, Rob

2 hours ago, bsmither said:

The hooks not being found worries me.

An upgrade will overwrite core CubeCart code, leaving after-market skins, modules, languages, images, etc as they were.

So, knowing that hooks will persist across an upgrade, and yet, PHP is complaining that the "Enhanced Order Entry" hooks are not being found, tells me that this must be a fresh installation (without having copied over the after-market stuff) but using an existing database

The Enhanced Order Entry plugin is one of ours although I dont see you as a current user of this plugin either as a paid client or even using a demo copy !  It is possible that you had a demo copy installed at one point and deleted the plugin directory without disabling the plugin first - these types of error messages are typical of that behaviour with all plugins and not specific to ours but if you need support for this issue then please log a ticket via our website

Ian

42 minutes ago, naturalsigns said:

Hi Ian, I was a plugin customer (June time). I had some issues (not your plugin) and you provided some very good support to me at the time.

Hi Rob

Thanks for the clarification and kind words and I now see from our records that you did briefly use the plugin and did indeed remove it via FTP without disabling it first and that will cause these types of PHP notices.

Ian