[Resolved] 6.1.0 to 6.1.1 Upgrade Issue

my store upgrade is not working, when i click the upgrade red banner, it goes away, in the admin it says you are using the latest version. 6,1.0 

am i doing something wrong. ? btw when loging out and in again the banner is there again same problem

welllll it was very easy , logged out and in again, give the banner a click, it goes away.. but i went to the maintenance page and the button now was changed in upgrade, and that worked, not 100% as it should i think but upgrading then went ok .

yes upgrade went ok, but..it is always, .. i get a blank page(page not available) , then go back try again , get a red banner that used a back button fraud etc , then do the upgrade by clicking the banner on the setup , then it works out ok., so the workflow is not as it should be , maybe a problem here ?

2 hours ago, Robo said:

well it does work , i just can login in admin.php without problems and updated tp 6.1.1, the other link worls also so.... how come ? if  it works were is the need for the other admin cripted link 

I've been in contact with CC about the admin that still works. Once you have your renamed file/folder and it's working corrctly - then please delete the old admin.php and admin folder.

On 07/11/2016 at 3:14 PM, Zauberlehrling! said:

@THE STAFF: Is it recommended to install manually or to wait till you come up with a solution?

You have to upgrade manually or replace this file then try auto upgrade again.  

https://github.com/cubecart/v6/blob/master/admin/sources/maintenance.index.inc.php

Guest Thames Salon

Hi Al, I have just upgraded to 6.1.1, and now can't get to anything on cubecart. I have then tried manually loading all the files from zip and then changing the maintenance.index.inc.php fil;e and still get the following error - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home2/thamessa/public_html/store/classes/config.class.php on line 223

Please help.

Thanks

Richard

Guest Thames Salon

Al, I use Bluehost based on you recommendation about 10 years ago;-) Do you think they will update php?

current versions?

cpanel

Apache 2.2.31
PHP 5.2.17
MySQL 5.6.32
Perl 5.10.1