Disable Guest Checkout

Kira

Welcome to the forums, @Kira

Assuming you are using the Foundation skin:

Open the skin template file content.checkout.confirm.php.

Find this section:

<div class="row">
   <div class="small-12 large-8 columns"><input type="checkbox" name="register" id="show-reg" value="1" {$REGISTER_CHECKED}><label for="show-reg">{$LANG.account.create_account}</label></div>
</div>
<div id="account-reg">
   <h3>{$LANG.account.password}</h3>

Change the first line to

<div class="row hide">

It's been a very long time since I made that change, but I don't remember having to make any changes elsewhere.

I have a custom skin. I'll try to find those files. It's causing me to lose money.

I can't remember my old forum login. 

I don't even know where the skin templates are.. any help would be appreciated. I'm in over my head. Might have to hire some help. :/

What version of CC are you on? What skin are you using? What is the url of your store?

Do you use FTP or something like cPanel to gain access to the actual files of your store? Whatever way you can do it, open the skins folder. There will be a folder in there named with your custom skin name. Open that folder and open the templates folder. There you will find all the files that create the various parts of pages in your store.

The directions for getting rid of the Guest Checkout may be different for a different skin, but see if you can at least find the content.checkout.confirm.php file and take a look at it.

www.cutebykira.com 

I used cube cart champions to do some themes for me and a few things and now everything seems harder to get to.. but I refuse to give them anymore of my money.

Does this say what version i am on?

Technical Details

Script Version
PHP Version
MySQL Version
Image folder size
272.55 MB
Download folder size
330.21 MB
Max. Upload filesize
10M
Browser user-agent
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.71 Safari/537.36
Server Software
Apache/2.4.10 (FreeBSD) PHP/5.3.29 with Suhosin-Patch

I can't remember how to get into ftp.. but we host our own server and our ftp is on there.

I'm going to try. Trying to figure out where the ftp is. I'd ask my husband but he's at work right now for the next ten days or so. We weren't able to update anything on cubecart after i hired those people to make the skins and some other changes for me.

I found the ftp login and link so I'm looking at it. Thank yous much for the help.