Undefined index: X-Forwarded-For functions.inc.php on line 522

Tomasz

Befor i upgrade to 6.1.0 this error dosent apear.

"Notice: Undefined index: X-Forwarded-For in /home/admin/web/vag-shop.co.uk/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 522"

Error log dont display this error but when i use search form and use some key words its display in.

See me loaded pic.

1st error mesage dont know how to fix.

2nd and 3th error i fix -> releoad file from 6.0.12 and error fixed.

Thx for help.

Search engine Cube cart.jpg

The PHP Notices are supposed to be suppressed by the use of appropriate PHP directives. But maybe this is showing up before CubeCart has a chance to switch 'diplay_errors' to off. Maybe.

However, the image you posted suggests that the Search bar has a "Predictive Results" feature. I am not aware a stock CC6 has this feature. I also do not see the magnifying glass icon at the right edge of the search bar.

As such, I need to ask, have you installed any sort of third-party plugin that changes the behavior of the search bar?

I olways use this plugin "AJAX Configurable Search Box Plugin By SemperFiWebServices".

Normal serch in CubeCart i me shop not working (dont know why -> When i Use some key words and use enter, Search give me impasible results who dont have key words). I buy few plugins to try fix search in me site. Only this works preaty.

When i upgrade to 6.1.0 i have this error before not.

I don't have a copy of this plugin, so I can't verify if it is the cause of these errors. Because these error messages do not happen normally, contact SemperFi.

But, in the meantime, please try this. Create the file ini-custom.inc.php and put it in CubeCart's main folder. The contents are:

<?php
ini_set('display_errors', false);
?>

If you already have this file present, insert the second line just after PHP's opening code delimiter.