Curious about FireFox Behavior

Dirty Butter

I've seen this behavior from time to time with past CC versions, and now the Save&Reload button on the Products tab is doing it again. After clicking on the button, the page does not go back up to the top automatically. I have to scroll to gain access to the next tab. This started up again with 6.1.1 and also does it on my 6.1.2 test store. It does NOT do this on Chrome.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? Is it because of a code nesting issue or something like that?

It is not CubeCart's fault.

On the other hand, a site I had built (in another lifetime) had the problem that clicking the browser's back button, which I expected would show the same relative window position on the page (that is, if viewing the bottom of the page) would resume at that position. It did not. I have no explanation.

On the third hand, I have not experienced this myself, probably because my admin pages are never long enough (or my monitor vertical pixel size is large enough) that reloading the page is never where the top has scrolled off out of the window.