[Resolved] Invoices and packing slip?

Lamrith

Getting ready for holiday season and realizing my storefront is not ready.  Cubecart has printable invoices which is fine for a purchaser, but I see nothing about true packing slips?  I see people calling the document generated by Cubecart a packing slip when it is actually an order acknowledgement or invoice, technically a packing slip never has any pricing information on it, only the rest of the details of the order.

I have added products that will be targeted at people looking for gift ideas.  As such I need to be able to print actual packing slips for orders that will be drop-shipping to people other than the purchaser as well so that the receiver does not know the cost of the gift.

Is there a way to get both?

57 minutes ago, Dirty Butter said:

If you are up to making edits to stock code - this thread has how to create a gift packing slip:

Thanks Dirty Butter, while I am no pro, I can work my way thru editing code and will check out your thread!!  I was not interested in paying $85US for something that should be std part of any sales system.