No access to admin.php and site down after installing plugin

G Dubyah

I have not been able to reproduce the issue. I've tested against both the Ebay test and live servers. When I define the EAN as "Does Not Apply" it passes validation and allows me to list the item on Ebay

I've tested using a test product, with variations disabled. The EAN Code is set as "Does Not Apply" within the product.  If I remove the "Does Not Apply" value, it fails validation due to it being missing.

I would need to take a look at your store / configuration to be able to better understand why it isn't behaving for you, so to look at this further I will need you to open a support ticket and share temporary access details for your store admin area.

It would be useful to know if you are using business profiles, if you have options configured for the product in CubeCart, and if those options are within the matrix. If you have options in CubeCart, do you have variations disabled for the product? Check you don't have any white space (spaces) before, or after your EAN number, it's possible that's throwing off the data.  Which Ebay site are you listing your goods on?

Cheers,

Alec.

There are no options for the product in Cubecart.

There are no white spaces before or after the entry in the EAN field.

I am trying to post the items to the sites shop on Ebay.co,uk

We have managed to list three items to the store manually through Ebay, we were hoping this would provide some automation to a  boring job

Support ticket raised