Print Order Form - Spinning, Never Proceeds

Claudia M

I'll create the error log in your link asap  For now:

permissions are the same

Nothing in the admin error log

Here is a sample of the control panel error log:

[04-Dec-2016 19:54:49 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Domain" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 19:54:49 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Path" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 19:54:49 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Domain" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 15:01:00 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home1/willow39/public_html/admin_spNz8c/sources/dashboard.index.inc.php on line 311
[04-Dec-2016 15:08:39 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home1/willow39/public_html/admin_spNz8c/sources/dashboard.index.inc.php on line 311
[04-Dec-2016 16:08:14 America/Louisville] PHP Warning:  array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home1/willow39/public_html/admin_spNz8c/sources/dashboard.index.inc.php on line 311
[04-Dec-2016 21:21:28 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Path" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 21:21:28 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Domain" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 21:21:28 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Path" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 21:21:28 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Domain" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 21:23:58 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Path" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 21:23:58 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Domain" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 21:23:58 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Path" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 21:23:58 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "$Domain" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72
[04-Dec-2016 21:33:25 UTC] PHP Warning:  Security Warning: Illegal array key "sort%252525255Bdate_added%252525255D" was detected and was removed. in /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php on line 72

I created the ini-custom.inc.php file and uploaded it.  I already had the error_log file - that is where the above errors are

This is what I get with debug

PHP:
[Notice] /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/order.class.php:558 - Undefined index: retrieve[Notice] /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/user.class.php:455 - Use of undefined constant CC_ADMIN - assumed 'CC_ADMIN'[Notice] /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/order.class.php:295 - Undefined index: taxes[Notice] /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/order.class.php:504 - Undefined variable: complete[Notice] /home1/willow39/public_html/classes/seo.class.php:492 - Undefined variable: title

Everything in the error_log is not unusual or is expected (re: dashboard, until CC612 comes out).

The PHP section in debug has a few unknowns. The CC_ADMIN will be fixed in CC612, but, really, PHP Notices should not cause any trouble.

Do you have any files in the /files/ folder that are spelled as print.hash.php?

There was a similar situation and it was discovered (if I recall) that the folder where the POF was saved had permissions that prevented the PHP file from being executed.

As an experiment, create this file and place it in the /files/ folder:

Name:
info.php

Contents:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Have your browser request this file directly.

I just tried a test order on your store, and the throbber did not stop, just as you had said. But when I clicked on Proceed - the print order form showed up filled out and ready to print!

https://www.claudiasbargains.com/index.php?_g=rm&type=gateway&cmd=call&module=Print_Order_Form&cart_order_id=161204-184448-1404

I used FireBug to watch the waterfall of Net activity. I'm not really the one to interpret all that, but it kind of looks like it's trying to connect to a regular gateway and obviously can't.

Thank you so much, Rosemary, for going to all that trouble!  Much appreciated.  The emails I should have sent to you automatically with your "order" were returned:

Partial error:  "A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:"

Claudia

The mail order form - paypal - and credit card gateways are all having trouble when I click the secure checkout button.   The spinner spun and spun - and spun some more, finally I pressed the proceed button and all forms of payment when thru as they should.  I did them individually.  This isn't how it is suppose to work, is it? Customers may give up from all the spinning and not bother to click proceed.  But if I detour the secure checkout button and click the "checkout with PayPal button" I am sent directly to PayPal ( a little slow but that might be my computer).

Any ideas? (Brian)

Thanks,

Claudia

"I used FireBug to watch the waterfall of Net activity. I'm not really the one to interpret all that, but it kind of looks like it's trying to connect to a regular gateway and obviously can't."

@Dirty Butter, when you looked at your network waterfall, did you see this URL before or after you clicked Proceed?

https://www.claudiasbargains.com/index.php?_g=rm&type=gateway&cmd=call&module=Print_Order_Form&cart_order_id=161204-184448-1404

In developing/upgrading a custom skin, perhaps based on Foundation, it is important to study the differences in all files between any two versions of the representative skin.

In the case of Foundation, the version shipping with CC610 started to use the SVG icon set.

In 2.cubecart.js, there is a watch put on an icon with the class icon-submit. If this element is seen, the javascript auto-submits the form. Unfortunately, the target of the watch is more specific, as the tag is included. Prior to CC610, the target is i.icon-submit, and for CC610+, the target is svg.icon-submit.

So, one must be mindful to keep the versions of all the skin's files at the same version. That is, when upgrading a custom template to use SVG - because Foundation started using them - one must also note the differences in the supporting files.

The mismatch did not get javascript to the correct target to auto-submit.

I will submit an issue in the Github to question the wisdom of making the target too specific.