[Resolved] Allow customer to set their own price?

T3rry

I wanted it for my counter sales account so i could enter any pricing i want because i sell stuff at auction and i want accurate profit reporting in the databse.

Ideally i would like to do it on the website with that one specific account so the person entering the order doesnt have to have access to the back end, but i found i can do everything i want through the backend, not ideal but it works... and i am sure getting it how i want wouldnt be a simple task.

There are certain parts of creating an order in Admin that don't work completely, like shipping. If it will work for your needs, it may work better to login as the customer from the Customer listing in admin and actually create the order. You can always go back in Admin and change the pricing from the Inventory tab.

5 minutes ago, Dirty Butter said:

There are certain parts of creating an order in Admin that don't work completely, like shipping.

Automatic calculation of shipping and tax isn't done in the standard product and that is part of the reason why we developed our Enhanced Admin Order Entry plugin https://www.cubecart.com/extensions/plugins/enhanced-admin-order-entry

thanks, i think it actually works better for me to enter it in the admin because i can put a customer name and stuff without having to register, also this is only my cash sales account, its always local... also my website isnt set up for shipping at all right now, i can work with what i have, if i had the need for shipping i'd consider your way Dirty Butter, i definitely dont have $80(cad) to spend on a plugin.