Shipping and Payment with Cubecart v5

rianv

Hello,

I created me a shop with cubecard. Everything is very fine but i cannot find the options for shiping and payment ....

Whenever someone orders something, this error accures :

Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

Can anyone tell me how to get things running ?

i got the plugins installed :

SagePay + All in One Shipping

Hi @rianv Welcome to the forums!

There should be settings in SagePay dealing with your account, etc., that you have to get from SagePay and save in the SagePay CC page. And AIOS needs to have the appropriate weight/cost/zone settings added to it.

I don't use either one. Hopefully someone will be along shortly who can be more helpful. And you can do a forum search and find examples of AIOS for sure and maybe even SagePay.

Is this a new install using v5? May I ask why you did not install the current 6.1.1?

Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries.

how can i solve this problem without plugins ?

CubeCart 5 has a few shipping calculators built in (but they are all actually modules -- modules that are included in the basic CubeCart 5 package).

They are: By Percent, By Price, By Weight, Per Category, Per Item, and Free Shipping (if over a certain amount).

To use any of these shipping modules, they must be enabled and configured.

Log in to the CubeCart 5 admin. From the left-side navigation, click Shipping Methods (in the Modules section).

On the next page, click the Edit icon of the Per Item list item.

On the settings page for Per Item, enable the Status, enter a number for Shipping Cost. Do not include a currency symbol. Use only digits and a decimal point. Enter a number for the Handling Cost. Do not include a currency symbol. Use only digits and a decimal point. The Shipping Cost is how much for each item in the Cart. The Handling Cost is added for the cost of the shipping container. Choose whether your shipping costs are taxable, and whether that tax is already included in the amounts you have entered.

Click save.

17 hours ago, rianv said:

i use the german host 1und1 and they dont support 6 yet .....

Why do you believe that they don't support V6 yet ? What version of php is the server running as the only reason it won't support V6 is if your server php is less than php 5.4 and I would recommend that you ask them to upgrade this or consider moving hosting companies !

17 hours ago, rianv said:

SagePay seems UK only - so i installed WorldPay

can anyone tell me which free payapp for cubecard 5 is best for germany ?

Have you considered using PayPal - it is easy to configure and available in most countries.  Worldpay also needs an account

7 minutes ago, rianv said:

oh ... well i got only  Marketplace and Plugins in the Modules section - no Shipping Methods !

Is my installation buggy ?

Have you tried going into the Plugins option ?  What is shown in there ?  Can you confirm what EXACT version of CubeCart you are running.

Ian