[Resolved] 6.1.0 Store doesn't think i need an upgrade?

andyadmin

hi all..

My store is still 6.1.0 and i have noticed the last two versions appear, usually i click upgrade and moreorless it works (sometimes some weirdness but i get it resolved).

Now my store is still 6.1.0 and i go to the upgrade tab and it tells me i have the most recent version, i can't click to upgrade. I click to Force upgrade (but thats to normalise it to 6.1.0 correct?) so still it sits there... My dashboard no longer shows me that banner than insists i upgrade from having the older version..

any ideas?

There have been some glitches with upgrades of late. Best to do it manually by uploading the zipped 6.1.3 to your store directory. Extract it within Your cPanel Filemanager. Then run setup UPGRADE.

Pay close attention to what the install re-names your admin folder and admin.php file. You need to login with the re-named admin.php. Make sure you can login to the admin side. THEN if you end up with an admin.php AND a renamed one, delete the old admin.php file. Also be sure the setup folder is deleted if it doesn't do it automatically.

Thanks, after doing as you said, i wasn't sure how to 'run setup UPGRADE' i just went to the old admin url and then i got the warning at the top of the page and was able to click setup, then selected upgrade. It did leave an old admin folder and admin.php in the directory which i manually removed.

thanks!