[Resolved] Changing social icons

batumi

There will be several steps.

1. Go to: https://icomoon.io/app/#/select and search for tumblr. Click on the icon from the Font Awesome subset. At the bottom of the page, click the Generate SVG and More, then at the top, change the Size from Auto to 1792. Hover over the icon and then click "Get Code". Copy the Symbol Definition to a text editor.

2. In the CubeCart package, find the skin image file icon-sprites.svg and open that in an editor. Note the arrangement. You will be wanting to add the content from the  <symbol> node to the </symbol> (inclusive) of what you got from icomoon just below the <defs> node. Save this file.

I did a search on the other icon - nothing found.

The next steps involve adding more Social Accounts to the CubeCart Store Settings. This will involve editing an admin skin template.

Thanks very much for the directions. Out here in Georgia we are on the edge of the old USSR and they use Odnoklassniki rather than Facebook. I see the latest font-awesome comes with OK [as it's abbreviated] and on a html site I built I only had to invoke the icon from the FA installed.Thanks again. I'll get down to it.

Just checked icomoon. Under the "Add icons from library" and then selecting font-awesome, I now find 2 OK icons. Just posting this in case anyone else wonders how to get them.